DepEd teachers to continue work from home until issuance of new guidelines. The Department of Education (DepED) issued DepEd Memorandum No. 56 titled “Advisory on the Extension of DepED Memorandum No. 54, s2020 or the Reiteration of Advisory on Work Arrangements in the Department of Education In Light of Recent Developments in the COVID-19 Situation.”
DepEd teachers to continue work from home until issuance of new guidelines
According to the new memorandum, “Teachers in the Department of Education (DepED) schools nationwide shall continue to work from home until the issuance of the new guidelines, except for those specifically authorized by the Regional Director to form part of the skeleton workforce who will render work in school, subject to observance of COVID-19 health and safety precautions.”
Read the full memorandum below:
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd Minimum Specification for ICT Equipment and Internet Service
● DepEd reiterates that teachers don’t have to report physically to the school on June 1
● DepEd Secretary’s Message on the Graduation/Moving-up Ceremonies for SY 2019-2020
June 06, 2020 – DepED Memorandum No. 56, s. 2020
Advisory on the Extension of DepED Memorandum No. 54, s2020
(Reiteration of Advisory on Work Arrangements in the Department of Education In Light of Recent Developments in the COVID-19 Situation)
1. The Office of the Secretary circulated to the Department of Education (DepED) Executive Committee (ExeCom) and Management Committee (ManCom) an advance copy of a DepEd issuance on Alternative Work Arrangements before release. However. there was an objection to certain provisions of the final issuance from the originating ExeCom member.
2. I am giving due course to the objection and remanded the unreleased issuance to the originating office for resubmission.
3. In the meantime, DepEd Memorandum No. 54, s. 2020 continues to be in effect until a superseding issuance is promulgated.
4. The status quo on work arrangements for officials and nonteaching personnel in all DepEd offices, units, and schools is extended anew and teachers in DepEd schools nationwide shall work from home until the issuance of the new guidelines, except for those specifically authorized by the Regional Directors to form part of the skeleton workforce who will render work in school, subject to observance of COVID-19 health and safety precautions.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
K-12 Learning Materials: Downloadable Resources for Teachers
|Most Essential Learning Competencies||Download|
|E-Class Record Templates||Download|
|Learning Activity Sheets Sample Templates||Download|
K-12 Learning Materials: Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We are also inviting you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will be posting more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and send an e-mail to our address [email protected]
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
More useful contents are coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...