Teach Pinas is a teachers’ community website in the Philippines that aims to unite all teachers in the country through sharing. Teachers and even aspiring teachers are all welcome here. Together, we will share different things that will help us in our careers, profession, and studies.
We provide content relevant to teaching and education such as Reading Articles (News and Updates), Downloadable Files (Reviewers, Forms, Decorations, Software), and many more.
Anyone is allowed to contribute to this website. List of acceptable content:
- News – Any news related to education.
- Files – Downloadable files for teachers such as printable documents, pictures for displays, instructional materials, lesson plans, reviewers for LET, EPT, CSE, etc.
- Tutorials – Step-by-step guidelines on how to do anything.
- Blogs – Personal thoughts, opinions, feelings, and stories from anyone.
- Tips – Friendly advice for everyone.
How to become a contributor?
You can send us an email at [email protected] or use our Guest Post Submission Form and tell us something about you and the content that you want to contribute. You may follow the format below: