Teach Pinas is a teachers’ community website in the Philippines that aims to unite all teachers in the country through sharing. Teachers and even aspiring teachers are all welcome here. Together, we will share different things that will help us in our career, profession, and studies.
Anyone is allowed to contribute to this website. You can find below the list of acceptable contents here.
- News – Any news related to education.
- Files – Downloadable files for teachers such as printable documents, pictures for displays, instructional materials, lesson plans, reviewers for LET, EPT, CSE, etc.
- Tutorials – Step-by-step guidelines on how to do anything.
- Blogs – Personal thoughts, opinions, feelings, stories from anyone.
- Tips – Friendly advice for everyone.
How to become a contributor?
Subject: Teach Pinas Contribution
Message: Must contain your full name, username, content, and references.
Name: Your full name
Username: The name that you want to appear here on this site.
Content: The main content which you want to be posted here.
Reference: Your source here if you are not the owner.