Every Filipino who passed the board examination is entitled to have a PRC License or also known as the PRC Identification Card (PIC). This card has three years of validity. For the professionals to continue practicing their profession, PIC has to undergo a renewal process days or month before its expiration. Some registered professionals are familiar with the PRC Online Renewal, and some are not especially those newly board exam passers. If you are one of them, then this article is for you.
PRC Renewal Requirements
Before anything else, PRC is now checking Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit units as one of the requirements for renewal. The good thing is, you can still renew your PIC without full CPD compliance until December 2020. Renewal is accepted, however, you have to submit an Affidavit of Undertaking. The New PRC ID Renewal Form has now already included this section so you don’t have to print another document for this.
CPD IRR (Resolution No. 2019-1146)
In February 13, 2019, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) issued Resolution No. 2019-1146.
More from Teach Pinas:
● PRC delivery service for the renewal of PRC ID Card
● PRC grants CPD units to frontliners providing essential services during pandemic
● Updated LET Requirements and Schedule 2021-2022
PRC Online Renewal
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has implemented the use of LERIS or the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System. It is a Registration System in the form of a website for the basic professional services like Exam Application, Initial Registration, and PRC License Renewal.
Every applicant is now required to use the LERIS for PRC Online Renewal. You must complete first this process to generate a particular form. That form is also one of the requirements that you need to submit to their office.
In this tutorial, you will learn about the PRC Online Renewal. You can read below the step-by-step process on how to renew the Professional Identification Card (PIC).
- Go to online.prc.gov.ph
If you don’t have LERIS account, you have to prepare first the following:
– Your e-mail address (with password)
– Your mobile number (ex. 09271234567)
– Personal data (including date of graduation)
– ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer, phone or tablet.
(You can request for an e-file if you have your ID photo taken at a photo studio.)
– Valid ID Card or Cedulla
1. Read the terms of service
2. Click the “I Agree” button
If you already have LERIS account, you may now sign in.
3. Click the “Sign In” tab and proceed to step 3
- Fill out the form
If you already have the requirements listed above, you may now create an account.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT
1. Input First Name
2. Input Middle Name
3. Input Last Name
4. Input Suffix (leave blank if none)
5. Select Gender
6. Input Civil Status
7. Input Birthdate
8. Input E-mail address
9. Input desired password (Password must be at least 6 characters and composed of letters, numbers and special characters)
- Sign In your account
To sign in, follow the steps below:
1. Input Username (e-mail address)
2. Input Password
3. Click to login
- Fill out personal information
Fill out the form of your personal information. Always check the spelling especially the names.
FILLING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Select Citizenship
2. Select Birthplace
3. Select answer to prompt
4. Input address
5. Select Town/City, Province
6. Input Mobile number
7. Input Telephone number
8. Input Alternate E-mail address (If there is any)
A. Input Father’s full name
B. Select Father’s Citizenship
C. Input Mother’s full name
D. Select Mother’s Citizenship
- Continue filling out information
Scroll down to continue filling out information.
FILLING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION (CONTINUATION)
1. Select School attended
2. Select the Course taken
3. Input Date of Graduation
4. Answer the prompt (Then input the necessary info)
5. Input Valid ID number
6. Input place where ID was issued
7. Input Issuance date of ID
8. Answer the prompt
9. Select option concerning notifications
A. Click to save information (Click the next button to confirm saving of information)
B. Click on the box if the transaction is for Renewal of PRC ID
- Upload your photo
UPLOADING OF PHOTO
1. Click the button to proceed
2. Read the photo requirements
3. Read the guidelines
4. Click to upload a photo
5. Click to choose a photo to upload
6. Click to zoom in or out the photo
7. Click to confirm uploading of photo
- Select Transaction
SELECTING TRANSACTION FOR RENEWAL OF LICENSE
1. Click to select a transaction
2. Select Renewal Tab
3. Select Profession
4. Input Application Number
5. Click to confirm the selection
- Set appointment and select payment method
SETTING APPOINTMENT AND SELECTING PAYMENT OPTION
1. Select PRC Regional Office or Service Center
2. Click to Proceed
3. Select the payment option
Note: If you select PRC -Cashier then you have to pay at the selected appointment place.
SELECTING A NEW APPOINTMENT DATE
A. Click to select other schedules
B. Select new appointment date
C. Input reason for selecting a new appointment date
D. Click to confirm the new appointment or cancel selection
- Process the transcation
1. Click to proceed
2. Select Payment Option
3. Click to submit the selection
4. Click to agree to Terms and Conditions
5. Input account number
6. Input PIN number
7. Click to submit
8. Click to confirm
- Continue the process
1. Click to proceed
2. Click to go back at the profile page
A. Click to Print Transaction Details
B. Print sample
- Print the document
1. Click to see Existing Transactions
2. Click to see Payment Details
3. Click to Print document
4. Click to start printing
(Proceed to the PRC Regional Office or Service Center you chose at the given appointment date to submit all required documents)
END OF TRANSACTION FOR RENEWAL OF LICENSE
For technical concerns, please email at [email protected]
For payment concerns, please email at [email protected] or call at 405-7000
You have now the idea about the PRC Online Renewal. If you followed the steps above, you could complete the online process. Next to this process is the submission of requirements to PRC. Make sure that you prepared and secured all of those before going to the PRC office.
If you have questions or clarifications, just leave a comment below. We will be waiting for you!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...