The Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) has the most number of examinees administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). This examination is conducted twice a year, commonly in March and September. PRC is now utilizing its Licensure Examination & Registration Information System (LERIS) so, every applicant will now have to undergo an online application. After completing the process, the applicant may now proceed to the PRC office to submit the requirements. If you are one of them, you may now check here the September 2020 LET Requirements and Schedule.
September 2020 LET Requirements and Schedule
As announced by PRC, the next licensure examination for teachers will be on September 27, 2020. The application period is from June 1, 2020- July 29, 2020. PRC is very strict with the appointment date, so you must come to their office on the exact date you set online. Follow the schedule to avoid problems during the application.
NOTE: Those applicants who have filed their application for examination and issued Notice of Admission (NOA) will no longer be required to file a new application.
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd to provide printed materials to learners with no gadgets
● DepEd: Parents have the final decision to enroll their children
● PRC Online Application: How to Apply for LET?
For further concern and queries, please send to the concerned offices through their email address provided below:
|Licensure Office||[email protected]|
|PRC NCR||[email protected]|
|CAR (PRC Baguio)||[email protected]|
|Region I (PRC Rosales)||[email protected]|
|Region II (PRC Tuguegarao)||[email protected]|
|Region III (PRC San Fernando, Pampanga)||[email protected]|
|Region IVA (PRC Lucena)||[email protected]|
|Region V (PRC Legaspi)||[email protected]|
|Region VI (PRC Iloilo)||[email protected]|
|Region VII (PRC Cebu)||[email protected]|
|Region VIII (PRC Tacloban)||[email protected]|
|Region IX (PRC Pagadian)||[email protected]ov.ph|
|Region X (PRC Cagayan De Oro)||[email protected]|
|Region XI (PRC Davao)||[email protected]|
|Region XII (PRC General Santos)||[email protected]|
|Region XIII (PRC Butuan)||[email protected]|
We compiled some downloadable LET Reviewer that you can use for your review. You can download those file here: LET Reviewers
Check the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) Coverage from this link: LET Coverage
Who can take the Licensure Examination for Teachers? What are the requirements for the exam? Here are the requirements for the LET this coming September 2020:
- As prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293, a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines can apply.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is of good moral character and good moral reputation with moral values
- Has not been convicted by final judgment by the court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Basic Requirements for First Timers
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)/ PSA Marriage Contract for female applicants
- Examination Fee of 900 pesos
Additional Requirements: Removal
- Elementary Grade Teachers: BEED or its equivalent
- Secondary Grade Teachers: A bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent must have to take at least 18 units in Professional Education or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education.
- Pre-school Teachers: A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (BECED) or its equivalent
- For Teachers in the vocational and two-year technical course: A bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least 18 units in professional education.
Requirements for Repeater
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (Res. 2004-200, s’04) (CHED recognition/permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)
- The requirements and details posted above are based on the table of qualification and documentary requirements to accompany an application to take licensure examination courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission.
Now that you know the 2020 LET Requirements and Schedule, make sure that you prepared and secured all of those before going to the PRC office. We advise you to apply online as soon as possible and proceed to the office to submit the requirements. Don’t wait for the LERIS to malfunction due to the high volume of traffic/visitors.
“Early bird catches the worm”
If you have questions or anything that you want to say, just leave a comment below. We will be waiting for you.
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...