The Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) has the most number of examinees administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). This examination is conducted twice a year, commonly in March and September. PRC is now utilizing its Licensure Examination & Registration Information System (LERIS) so, every applicant will now have to undergo an online application. After completing the process, the applicant may now proceed to the PRC office to submit the requirements. If you are one of them, you may now check here the 2023 LET Requirements and Schedule.
Updated LET Requirements and Schedule 2023
March 2023 LET Schedule
NEW SCHEDULE OF LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS
|2023 LET Schedule||Updated – Rescheduled|
|Date of Examination||March 19, 2023|
|Application Period||Dec. 26, 2022 – Feb. 6, 2023|
Who can take the LET starting in 2023?
The 2023 LEPT and its succeeding schedules shall be open to all BEEd and BSEd graduates, regardless of the year of their graduation. The graduates of BEEd and BSEd prior to the issuance of CHED Memorandum Order Nos. 74 and 75 and those who were affected by the Teacher Education Institutions’ late implementation of the new curriculum are encouraged to take refresher course/s to bridge the gap in knowledge and learning outcomes between the old and the new curricula;
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd Enrollment Procedures for S.Y. 2021-2022
● Civil Service Exam 2023: Schedule, Requirements, Coverage
● DepEd Order about the prohibition of extra-curricular activities SY 2022-2023
For graduates of equivalent baccalaureate courses with eighteen (18) units of education, only those who have taken or earned their eighteen (18) education units under the old curriculum shall be admitted to the September 2022 LEPT, while, those under the new curriculum shall be allowed to take the LEPT starting the year 2023.
More details: New Enhance Table of Specification for LET
Check this out: October 2022 LET Result Elementary | Secondary
The list of room assignments shall be released and posted on the website one (1) month before the scheduled examinations in order for the examinees to verify whether their names are included in the list. Applicants who are not included in the list based on the scheduled examinations may contact the Regional Office where they applied for confirmation and inclusion in the said list.
2023 LET Requirements and Schedule
For further concerns and queries, please send to the concerned offices through their email address provided below:
|Licensure Office||[email protected]|
|PRC NCR||[email protected]|
|CAR (PRC Baguio)||[email protected]|
|Region I (PRC Rosales)||[email protected]|
|Region II (PRC Tuguegarao)||[email protected]|
|Region III (PRC San Fernando, Pampanga)||[email protected]|
|Region IVA (PRC Lucena)||[email protected]|
|Region V (PRC Legaspi)||[email protected]|
|Region VI (PRC Iloilo)||[email protected]|
|Region VII (PRC Cebu)||[email protected]|
|Region VIII (PRC Tacloban)||[email protected]|
|Region IX (PRC Pagadian)||[email protected]ov.ph|
|Region X (PRC Cagayan De Oro)||[email protected]|
|Region XI (PRC Davao)||[email protected]|
|Region XII (PRC General Santos)||[email protected]|
|Region XIII (PRC Butuan)||[email protected]|
Who can take the Licensure Examination for Teachers? What are the requirements for the exam? Here are the requirements for the LET this coming 2023:
- As prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293, a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines can apply.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is of good moral character and good moral reputation with moral values
- Has not been convicted by final judgment by the court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Basic Requirements for First Timers
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)/ PSA Marriage Contract for female applicants
- Examination Fee of 900 pesos
Additional Requirements: Removal
- Elementary Grade Teachers: BEED or its equivalent
- Secondary Grade Teachers: A bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent must have to take at least 18 units in Professional Education or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education.
- Pre-school Teachers: A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (BECED) or its equivalent
- For Teachers in the vocational and two-year technical course: A bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least 18 units in professional education.
Requirements for Repeater
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, the seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (Res. 2004-200, s’04) (CHED recognition/permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)
- The requirements and details posted above are based on the table of qualifications and documentary requirements to accompany an application to take the licensure examination courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission.
Now that you know the 2023 LET Requirements and Schedule, make sure that you prepared and secured all of those before going to the PRC office. We advise you to apply online as soon as possible and proceed to the office to submit the requirements. Don’t wait for the LERIS to malfunction due to the high volume of traffic/visitors.
Download: PRC Annex ABC Forms for LET
We compiled some downloadable LET Reviewers that you can use for your review. You can download those files here: LET Reviewers
Check the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) Coverage from this link: LET Coverage
Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We also invite you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will post more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and submit your content via our Contribute Page.
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen. More useful content is coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...