Before everything else, we would like first to congratulate you on passing the Licensure Examination for Teachers or any Board Exam you’ve taken. You made it! And because of that, you will now have a PRC License as a Professional Teacher. That license that you earned from your endeavors will become one of your most significant achievements in life. Your PRC License/PRC ID will be on your hand anytime soon as long as you completed the next process, which is the PRC Initial Registration.
Requirements for New Board Exam Passers
The requirements for the issuance of a Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only)
- Downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (Generated in LERIS. Read the tutorial below to know how)
- Two pieces of passport-size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- Two sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has implemented the use of LERIS or the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System. It is a Registration System in the form of a website for basic professional services like Exam Application, Initial Registration, and PRC License Renewal.
How to register online to claim PRC License?
More from Teach Pinas:
● PRC delivery service for the renewal of PRC ID Card
● PRC Annex ABC Forms for LET (PDF Templates)
● PRC grants CPD units to frontliners providing essential services during pandemic
Every board passer is also required to use the LERIS for PRC Initial Registration (Online). You must complete first this process to generate the oath form. That form is also one of the requirements that you need to submit to their office.
PRC Initial Registration (Online)
In this tutorial, you will learn about the PRC Initial Registration (Online). You can read below the step-by-step process on how to register online to get the oath form for your PRC License.
- Go to online.prc.gov.ph
NOTE: You can use the old account that you used for the exam application.
If you forgot your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” option to recover the account. Make sure that the email is still active since PRC might send a link/code to your mailbox. You will use those to reset the password.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can still register a new LERIS account. If this is the case, you have to prepare again the following:
– Your e-mail address (with password)
– Your mobile number (ex. 09271234567)
– Personal data (including date of graduation)
– ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer, phone, or tablet.
(You can request an e-file if you have your ID photo taken at a photo studio.)
– Valid ID Card or Cedula
1. Read the terms of service
2. Click the “I Agree” button
If you already have LERIS account, you may now sign in.
3. Click the “Sign In” tab and proceed to step 3
- Fill out the form
If you already have the requirements listed above, you may now create an account.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT
1. Input First Name
2. Input Middle Name
3. Input Last Name
4. Input Suffix (leave blank if none)
5. Select Gender
6. Input Civil Status
7. Input Birthdate
8. Input E-mail address
9. Input desired password (Password must be at least 6 characters and composed of letters, numbers, and special characters)
- Sign In to your account
To sign in, follow the steps below:
1. Input Username (e-mail address)
2. Input Password
3. Click to login
- Fill out personal information
Fill out the form of your personal information. Always check the spelling, especially the names.
FILLING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Select Citizenship
2. Select Birthplace
3. Select the answer to prompt
4. Input address
5. Select Town/City, Province
6. Input Mobile number
7. Input Telephone number
8. Input an Alternate E-mail address (If there is any)
A. Input Father’s full name
B. Select Father’s Citizenship
C. Input Mother’s full name
D. Select Mother’s Citizenship
- Continue filling out the information
Scroll down to continue filling out information.
FILLING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION (CONTINUATION)
1. Select School Attended
2. Select the Course taken
3. Input Date of Graduation
4. Answer the prompt (Then input the necessary info)
5. Input a Valid ID number
6. Input the place where ID was issued
7. Input Issuance date of ID
8. Answer the prompt
9. Select the option concerning notifications
A. Click to save information (Click the next button to confirm the saving of information)
B. Click on the box if the transaction is for Renewal of PRC ID
- Upload your photo
UPLOADING OF PHOTO
1. Click the button to proceed
2. Read the photo requirements
3. Read the guidelines
4. Click to upload a photo
5. Click to choose a photo to upload
6. Click to zoom in or out of the photo
7. Click to confirm uploading of photo
- Select Transaction
SELECTING TRANSACTION FOR INITIAL REGISTRATION
1. Click to select a transaction
2. Select Initial Registration Tab
3. Select Profession
4. Input Application Number
5. Click to confirm the selection
- Set an appointment and select payment method
SETTING APPOINTMENT AND SELECTING PAYMENT OPTION
1. Select PRC Regional Office or Service Center
2. Click to Proceed
3. Select payment option (PRC-Cashier or Land Bank)
Note: If you select PRC -Cashier then you have to pay at the selected appointment place.
If you want to reschedule your appointment, follow the steps below:
SELECTING A NEW APPOINTMENT DATE
A. Click to select other schedules
B. Select a new appointment date
C. Input reason for selecting a new appointment date
D. Click to confirm the new appointment or cancel the selection
- Process the transaction
1. Click to proceed
2. Select Payment Option
3. Click to submit the selection
4. Click to agree to the Terms and Conditions
5. Input account number
6. Input PIN number
7. Click to submit
8. Click to confirm
- Continue the process
1. Click to proceed
2. Click to go back to the profile page
A. Click to Print Transaction Details
B. Print sample
- Print the document
1. Click to see Existing Transactions
2. Click to see Payment Details
3. Click to Print document
4. Click to start printing
(Proceed to the PRC Regional Office or Service Center you chose at the given appointment date to submit all required documents)
END OF TRANSACTION FOR PRC INITIAL REGISTRATION ONLINE
For technical concerns, please email at [email protected]
For payment concerns, please email at [email protected] or call at 405-7000
You have now the idea about the PRC Initial Registration. If you followed the steps above, you could complete the online process. Next to this process is the submission of requirements to the PRC. Make sure that you prepared and secured all of those before going to the PRC office. We advise you to apply online as soon as possible and proceed to the office to submit the requirements. Don’t wait for the LERIS to malfunction due to the high volume of traffic/visitors.
Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We also invite you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will post more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and submit your content via our Contribute Page.
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen. More useful content is coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...