GSIS ADVISORY ON THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY LOAN (as of 5 May 2020).
Members and pensioners whose emergency loans were renewed and granted from April 13 to 30, 2020 may again apply for renewal starting May 11, 2020, after the completion of our ongoing systems maintenance activities.
They may renew their emergency loan between May 11 to July 12, 2020 but the net proceeds should not exceed Php20,000.00
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd: Public school teachers are allowed to borrow ICT equipment from schools
● President Duterte to allocate P700M for the internet access of 7,000 public schools
● DepEd to cease the use of schools as a quarantine facility by the end of June
The COVID-19 emergency loan remains open today until July 12, 2020 to the following:
- Active members and pensioners who are availing of emergency loan for the first time and those whose previous emergency loan accounts have been fully paid. The loanable amount is Php20,000. Members may apply online or through the GWAPS kiosks while pensioners may only apply through online filing.
- Members and pensioners who have existing emergency loan account and who have not yet renewed the loan since April 13, 2020. The loanable amount shall be up to Php40,000 (to pay off previous emergency loan balance) but net proceeds should not exceed Php20,000. Members may apply online or through the GWAPS kiosks while pensioners may only apply through online filing.
Thank you for your understanding.
GSIS ADVISORY ON THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY LOAN (as of 5 May 2020) – Originally posted on GSIS Website
We will post more updates, so keep visiting our website, or follow us on our social media accounts.
Read more: News and Updates
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...