Here are the updates on the advance release of Salary, Mid-Year Bonus, Cash Allowance, and Loan Refund – Updated May 8, 2020.
Also Read: DepEd Enrollment Updates for SY. 2020-2021
The Department of Education (DepEd) Undersecretary for Finance Annalyn Sevilla, mentioned some important updates in an online interview of DepEd Dose sa Ere. The updates are all about the release of some financial benefits to DepEd Personnel
The following are the important updates that she mentioned:
- The Salary for the Month of May will be released earlier to all DepEd personnel.
- Usec. Sevilla also said that they are doing their best for the early processing of the salary to help all personnel.
- The Mid-Year Bonus will be released on May 15, 2020. This is equivalent to a 1-month salary.
- Cash Allowance (3,500 PHP), formerly known as the Chalk Allowance, will be released in June. Read: Advisory on the release of cash allowance
- Cash Allowance doesn’t need a liquidation report. There will be a policy guideline for this.
- She also mentioned the Loan Payment which will also be refunded this month (May). Read: PLI to extend the loan amortization
- She also tackled the Learning Continuity Plan (LCP) and the Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELCs). Read: Tasks Assigned to Teachers Starting June 1
- Performance-Based Bonus (PBB) Update
Usec. Sevilla is also hoping for the learners continue their love for learning even after this emergency health crisis. “Hindi dapat huminto ang love for learning.” she said.
The undersecretary also asks for the cooperation of the DepEd family especially the teachers. “Alam ko marami sa atin mga deped family… kayo po ang magiging sundalo, kayo din po ang magiging anghel ng deped. Umpisahan na po natin ang spirit ng bayanihan, ngayon na.” she said.
Watch the full live interview of DepEd Dose to Usec. Annalyn Sevilla
Usec. Sevilla’s interview starts at 58:00
Original FB live video link: DepEd Dose
Read more: DepEd News and Updates
Download: Free Workbooks
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...