This is the latest advisory on the release and payment of fiscal year 2020 cash allowance to teachers. Read the full advisory below:
Please be advised of the following directives on the payment of the Cash Allowance to Teachers amounting to Three Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P3,500) per classroom teachers for the purchase of teaching supplies and materials for the School Year 2020-2021:
More from Teach Pinas:
● Enrollment Procedure Highlights for SY 2020-2021
● E-Class Record Templates (ECR) 2020
● DepEd reiterates that teachers don’t have to report physically to the school on June 1
1. The P3,500 cash allowance shall be released in June 2020;
2. The Department of Education (DepEd) Regional Offices (ROs) must ensure that the allotment shall be released to Schools Division Offices (SDOs) on or before May 15, 2020;
3. It is expected that DepEd ROs and SDOs shall have the cash allocation ready for the payment of the cash allowance and that such is included in the 2nd Quarter Notice of Cash Allocation and Monthly Disbursement Plan by coordinating with its respective Department of Budget and Management TOs; and
4. The DepEd Central Office shall also release separate policy guidelines on the grant of the Cash Allowance to Teachers to include teaching supplies and materials related to the preparations to the shift to the Learning Continuity Plan, as among the allowable uses of the cash allowance for the teachers.
Please be guided accordingly.
Also Read: 2018 PBB Updates
Advisory on the Release and Payment of FY 2020 Cash Allowance to Teachers – Updated May 4, 2020
Read more: DepEd News
If you are looking for downloadable materials, kindly follow this link: Downloadable Materials
We will be posting more updates, so be sure to keep visiting our website or follow us in our social media account.
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...