Undersecretary Annalyn M. Sevilla posted an update on her Facebook page regarding the release of clothing allowance and the new sets of uniform designs. Read the full text below:
DepEd Uniform Committee (DUC) has met today (with 11 DepEd teaching and non-teaching Organization representatives, as regular members) to discuss the release and use of the FY 2021 clothing allowance of P6,000 per eligible employee. It was chaired by Usec Revsee Escobedo, with myself (as Vice-Chair of DUC) and Usec Jess Mateo.
Here are the agreements made in the DUC meeting, which shall be presented for final approval by Sec LMB and execom members:
1. Release of clothing allowance shall be done not earlier than the first working day of every year. This shall be April 5, 2021, for this SY 21-22.
More from Teach Pinas:
● President Duterte: No opening of classes without COVID-19 vaccine
● Approved on third and final reading: Bill allowing PRRD to reschedule class opening
● Apat na guro minolestiya sa isang paaralan sa Camarines Sur
2. New sets of uniform for SY 21-22 shall be issued before the release of the 2021 clothing allowance with due consideration to the ff factors (general availability of the textile materials in the market; comfort and durability of the textile materials; and presentable, modest and with integrity over-all outlook of the uniform design).
3. In consideration with the current crisis/pandemic and the continuing implementation of the blended learning delivery and alternative working arrangements, SY 21-22 shall be considered a “transition period” to allow ample time for employees to prepare for the new set of prescribed uniforms and will be lenient to personnel who will still opt to use the old uniform design. But starting SY 22-23, all employees should wear the new set of uniforms.
Let us wait for the final and official issuance on the design and details of the new set of uniforms for teaching and non-teaching personnel for SY21-22, which will come out before April 2021.
Thank you for the relevant and constructive inputs of the teaching and non-teaching organizations present during today’s meeting.
Source: Usec. Sevilla FB Post
Read more: DepEd News
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...