The Department of Education (DepEd) ordered the temporary suspension of School-Based Management (SBM) validation activities. The moratorium on the conduct of division and regional SBM validation activities was also issued through DepEd Memorandum 75, s. 2022. This memo was signed by the Undersecretary and Chief of Staff Epimaco Densing III.
According to the first paragraph of the moratorium, “all ongoing and planned activities relative to the conduct of validation process with the purpose of determining the BM Level of Practice by the schools division offices and regional offices shall be held in abeyance.”
This moratorium is issued to prepare and assist field offices and schools in their gradual transition from DepEd Order No. 83, s. 2012 (Implementing Guidelines on the Revised School-Based Management [SBM] Framework, Assessment Process And Tool [APAT]) to the new SBM policy.
During this period, field offices shall observe a practice-based provision of technical assistance in lieu of recognition-based validation activities.
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd Secretary’s Message on the Graduation/Moving-up Ceremonies for SY 2019-2020
● DepEd, umapilang bigyan din ng ayuda ang mga guro sa mga pribadong paaralan
● DepEd to purchase more digital learning devices in 2020 as the education shifts to new normal
- SDOs shall provide the necessary technical assistance for continuous improvement of school practices and processes in areas identified as dimensions of school operations.
- ROs shall extend support and trainings to their SDOs to enhance capacity in providing technical assistance to schools.
- SDOs and ROs shall strengthen and further develop their tools and mechanisms to ensure relevance and enhance the efficiency of provision of their respective technical assistance.
Meanwhile, schools shall continue to undergo self-assessment using the existing SBM tool with the purpose of identifying areas for improvement in the following dimensions of school operations:
- Governance and Accountability
- Human Resources and Team Development
- Finance and Resource Management and Mobilization
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Learning Environment
Read more about the Temporary suspension of School-Based Management Validation Activities. Download: DM 07, s. 2022
Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We also invite you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will post more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and submit your content via our Contribute Page.
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen. More useful content is coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...