The Department of Education (DepEd), under the Office of the Undersecretary for Finance, issued a memorandum on the processing and payment of Cash Allowance to Teachers FY 2022 amounting to Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) per classroom teacher. The said budget is intended for the purchase of teaching supplies and materials, internet subscription, and other communication expenses, and for an annual medical examination expense for the School Year 2022-2023.
The 5000 PHP Cash Allowance shall be given to entitled public school teachers not earlier than the official start of the school year. Read more details below:
Processing and Payment of Cash Allowance to Teachers FY 2022
SCHOOLS DIVISION SUPERINTENDENTS
HEADS OF FINANCE DIVISIONS/UNITS
ALL OTHER CONCERNED
ANNALYN M. SEVILLA
Undersecretary for Finance
ATTY. OMAR ALEXANDER V. ROMERO
Assistant Secretary for Finance – Designate
More from Teach Pinas:
● DepEd: Schools are last resort facilities for vaccination drive
● School opening for SY 2020-2021 moved to September in GCQ areas
● LESF Tagging Facility User Guides
ADVISORY ON THE PROCESSING AND PAYMENT OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 CASH ALLOWANCE TO TEACHERS
DATE: August 4, 2022
The following are the directives in the processing and payment of the FY 2022 Cash Allowance to Teachers amounting to Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) per classroom teacher for the purchase of teaching supplies and materials, for internet subscription and other communication expenses, and for an annual medical examination expense for the School Year 2022-2023:
- Department of Education Order No. 10, series of 2020 provides that the Cash Allowance shall be given to entitled public school teachers not earlier than the official start of the school year (SY) (Section IV. 1, emphasis supplied).
- In the exigency of the service of the entire teaching force, the FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (Php5,000.00) cash allowance for implementing units of the Department that have available cash allocation shall release/pay eligible teachers not earlier than August 22, 2022.
- The Department of Education (DepEd) Regional Offices must ensure that the allotment for the purpose shall be processed and released to School Division Offices (SDOS) as soon as possible; and
- The criteria for the pro-rated payment of the Cash Allowance will be as follows:
Date of Assumption to Duty from the Date Opening of Classes (Calendar Days) – Percentage of Cash Allowance to Teachers
a. Within the first 30 days – 100%
b. After the first 30 days but not more than 90 days – 80%
c. After 90 days but not more than 150 days -50%
d. After 150 days until the end of the SY – 20%
- Details regarding eligibility, exemptions, pro-rated rates, and other matters are indicated in DBM-DepEd Joint Circular No. 2, s. 20212 and DepEd Order. No. 10, s. 2020.
Copy and paste this code on your site
Please be guided accordingly.
Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We also invite you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will post more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and submit your content via our Contribute Page.
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen. More useful content is coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...