Preparing for the Licensure Examination for Teachers is not that simple. You need to know the LET Coverage, you have to gather LET Reviewers, and you also need to practice answering those sample exam. By taking the practice test, you will develop a better analyzing skill, and eventually, it will also help you form a strategy or technique on how you are going to deal with the test. Aside from that, you must also practice shading the Answer Sheet for LET. Some aspiring professional teachers often disregard this without knowing that it is also as essential as taking a review. Practising the proper way of shading is a crucial matter, and it is a must to include this in your preparation. By doing so, you are giving yourself a higher chance of passing the exam. We understand how much you need it so, we designed and created this PRC LET Answer Sheet to help you practice the proper way of shading.
The main reason why we made this is because we want to help all aspiring professional teachers develop their muscle memory not only in answering test questions but also in shading the answer sheet.
More from Teach Pinas:
● LESF Tagging Facility User Guides
● PRC LET Reviewer with Answer Keys
● DepEd EPT Reviewers: 2020 English Proficiency Test
This LET Answer Sheet v1.0 is strictly for PRACTICE ONLY. Officially designed and created by Teach Pinas Team. Do not repost without our permission.
We prepared two versions of the LET Answer Sheet (DOCX and PDF Format). You may try to print these two and choose which version is better.
- Print this in a long size bond paper (8.5×13) only.
- Use a thicker bond paper.
- Turn on High-Quality Printing (Go to Printer Properties > Quality Option)
- If you are going to use the DOCX version, we recommend you to use the Microsoft Word 2013 and above.
Tips in Shading Answer Sheet for LET
Now that you have a copy of our Free PRC LET Answer Sheet, you may now practice the proper way of shading. We have some tips that might help you as you practice. Consider these as your guide.
- Make sure that your hands are clean to keep the answer sheet free from having stains/dirt.
- Make sure that you have prepared all the necessary things you will use in shading such as pencil, sharpener, eraser, and ruler (optional).
- Make sure that the surface of your table or armchair is smooth and clean to avoid having accidental holes on your answer sheet.
- Use a good quality No. 2 pencil only.
- Use a ruler as your guide in shading to avoid misalignment of your answers to its corresponding item.
- Apply moderate force only in shading to make the shades darker.
- Do not apply too much force in shading to avoid pressure marks at the back of your answer sheet. Too much pressure might cause damage.
- If you did an erasure, make sure to leave no marks. Check it from front to back.
- Use your eraser to flatten the pressure marks at the back of your answer sheet.
- Keep any liquids away from the answer sheet. Use handkerchief to wipe your sweat.
These tips are based only on our experience. If you have questions, suggestion, or more tips, please let us know and leave a comment below.
You will become a Professional Teacher soon. Keep reviewing everyday and practice shading using this answer sheet. We will post more useful contents for you so, keep visiting this site for more updates.
Good luck and God bless you all!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership to some contents posted here. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...