- Download 2946
- File Size 52kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated October 20 2023
LET Reviewer: Values Education Part 3
Values Education Part 3
1. What approach is used when a science teacher emphasizes the value of intellectual honesty and respect for the emergence of new knowledge in teaching science concepts and acquiring scientific skills?
a. Values integration
b. Value analysis
c. Values inculcation
d. Values clarification
2. The family is still and the most dominating factor affecting values development because:
a. Parents are always the best role models
b. Values are the first taught and caught in the family
c. The family and home environment are roots of the Filipinos character
d. The conduct of the Filipino is very much determined by the social values of the family
3. For the goal of developing a sense of integrity and accountability, government officials and employees should:
a. Keep performance records
b. Be given value clarification seminars
c. Get rid of useless, meaningless rules
d. Be given recognition, awards or incentives
4. Which of the following operative Filipino Values most specifically need some modification so that they can propel other values for the common good and social justice?
a. Obedience and respect to leaders
b. Utangnaloob and pakikisama
c. Ningas cogon and bahala
d. Hospitality and bayanihan
More from Teach Pinas:
● RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2023 (Multi-Year)
● DepEd Enrollment Form SY 2023-2024 (BEEF)
● Science Downloadable Activity Workbooks
● President BBM orders to study the proposed additional benefits for teachers
5. Values Education requires parents to fulfill three main goals except on:
a. To instruct in universal truths and moral principles
b. To help from a delicate and certain conscience
c. To encourage the practice of virtues
d. To view a child as mini adult
6. The following are the task of politicians except one:
a. To be brave and dutiful
b. Not only to lead, but to educate citizens as well
c. To sponsor and encourage people to behave in a certain way
d. To manipulate the political system, to ensure order accordance w/ the existing laws
7. Which of the following practices is exclusive to an authoritarian family?
a. There is consultation with the family members before making decisions
b. Parents inculcate the right and responsibilities of every member
c. Parents know everything more than any member of the family
d. There is freedom in the practice of democratic rules
8. Every human person can’t live without others. This means that the human person is essentially an _________ being:
9. In which of these cases, does peer pressure become most critical?
a. When the peers values contradict with parental moral instruction
b. When the parents disapprove of the peers of his/her child
c. When the adolescent badly gives in to peer pressure
d. When parents are unaware of his/her child’s peers
10. Which technique/method in values education is most appropriate when you want your student to take a stand and justify that on a moral issue?
a. Values clarification
c. Moral dilemma
d. Role playing
11. Which of the following will help strengthen family?
a. Engaging in civic work
b. Lending hand to the poor
c. Communication with family members
d. Working, playing and praying together
12. Which of the following gives premium to individualistic desire, pleasure and conscience?
13. Which of the following strategies should be directly observed to foster accountability?
a. Encourage growth of self esteem
b. Demand official receipts in business transaction
c. School curricula should be oriented to self-reliance
d. Award government employees who demonstrate desirable behavior
14. Which of the following is a manifestation of a lack discipline?
a. Palusot syndrome
b. Sustainable projects
c. Observance of time schedule
d. Qualification standardization
15. What is implied in this statement: “ Adapting to change id=s adapting to modernity”
a. Change does not necessarily mean forgetting tradition
b. If one has to change, it must be a change for the better
c. All changes are new and modern
d. Not all changes are modern
16. What is the school’s ethical responsibility?
a. Understand the child’s pattern of growth and development
b. Instill the spirit of absolute freedom in action
c. Teach values separately from concept
d. Transmit culture
17. On which must you base your class assessment affective learning?
a. Class activity
b. Text book
d. Learning objective
18. Which assessment technique can help a Values Education Teacher determine if a favorable change in her students’ thoughts and attitudes has taken place?
a. Making students do a sociogram
b. Organizing them for a group project
c. Giving them cognitive question to answer
d. Asking students to write a brief autobiography
19. Which of the following is the correct order of the valuing process?
a. Prizing, choosing, acting
b. Acting, choosing, prizing
c. Choosing, prizing, acting
d. Choosing, acting, prizing
20. What type of conscience judges “what is good and what is evil as evil?
a. Lax conscience
b. True conscience
c. Partially true conscience
d. Scrupulous conscience
21. The objective of the will is:
22. Which of the following is an indication of the human being’s inclination towards spirituality?
a. Becoming a religious person
b. Becoming spiritual as one grows older
c. Elevating one’s material self to spiritual self
d. Satisfying one’s material needs ahead of spiritual needs
23. What could be the first help for school aged children top develop their sense of competence and industry?
a. Strict rules to follow for better accomplishment
b. Give opportunities for work so they accomplish more
c. Facilitate personal satisfaction and pride in their accomplishment
d. Don’t reinforce every accomplishment; they may become dependent on reinforcement
24. Since private property has a social dimension, what is demand by justice?
a. Keep he property as hidden capital
b. Give away what we have to those who have none
c. Develop what we have and share the fruit of development with others
d. Donate what we have to government for distribution to those who have less
25. Which of the following is NOT an effective time management?
a. Setting goals and priorities
b. Avoiding procrastination
c. Acting on impulse and delays
d. Evaluating progress towards goals
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...