- Download 84525
- File Size 70kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated October 20 2023
LET Reviewer: General Education Part 2
General Education Part 2
- Let us campaign for the total ban ____________ of harmful insecticides.
A. With the use
B. On using
C. on the use
D. with using
- “Your statements are IMPERTINENT to the case.” The capitalized word means ______________.
- Imprisoned for 27 years, Nelson Mandela realized his dream of a free and non-racial South Africa by forgiving his oppressors and negotiating in good faith for the peaceful transition to democracy. Nelson Mandela demonstrated his trait of ________________.
- In William Shakespeare’s “Merchant of Venice,” Portia, the judge said: “The quality of mercy is not strained; it droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven upon the place beneath... It is twice blest; it blesseth him that gives and him that takes. ‘Tis mightier than the mightiest... and one is likened to God when mercy seasons justice.” The main thought of the excerpt it that ___________________
A. Mercy is only for deserving
B. Mercy is limited in extent
C. Mercy is spontaneous and freely given.
- Who was the first editor of La Solidaridad ?
A. Juan Luna
B. Graciano Lopez Jaena
C. Jose Rizal
D. Marcelo H. Del Pilar
- A hypothetical ecosystem contains lettuce (the producer), a caterpillar (the primary consumer), a small passerine bird (the secondary consumer) and a lion (the tertiary consumer). A gardener arrives and sprays pesticide, killing all the caterpillars. What can happen to the ecosystem?
A. The passerine birds will thrive.
B. The lions will eventually die.
C. the passerine birds will convert to herbivores.
D. the lettuce will wilt and die.
- Among models of reading strategies, what did student Jk adopt when she reads back and forth, attending to both what is in her mind and what’s on the page?
- If threat of punishment is necessary on erring students, how should this best be done?
A.Make the threat and reinforce with warning
B.Make the threat with immediate punishment
C. Warn and threat at the same time
D. First a warning before the threat
- When USA decided to drop the atomic bomb to Nagasaki in order to stop the land invasion of Japan, what degree of moral certitude can describe this decision of USA?
- Isang dulog pampatikan na kung saan ang pagpapakahulugan sa isang tekstong binasa ay nakapokus sa sariling panlasa ng mambabasa at kilala rin sa katawagan na reader-response theory. a. Impresyonista
- I can’t find ________ calculator; may I use _________, Prince?
A. My, yours
B. His, yours
C. My, his
D. Yours, mine
- Neither the teacher nor the students ________________ present in the affairs.
- We admire ___________ when Cynthia speaks English fluently with _______________.
A. Him, them
B. Her, us
C. Him, we
D. Him, me
- “The figures must be TRANSMUTED in order to understand the grade.” The capitalized word means:
- Some preachers suggest the _____________ that the end of the world is near.
- Filipino writer whose stories and poems depict Filipino-Spanish cultural beliefs and traditions.
A. Edilberto Tiempo
B. N.V.M. Gonzales
C. Bienvenido Santos
D. Nick Joaquin
- Tax imposed on all employed and practicing professionals
A. Income tax
B. Community tax
C. Real estate tax
D. Inheritance tax
- Who is known as the “Father of the Local Government Code”?
A. Joey Lina
B. Jovito Salonga
C. Joseph Estrada
D. Aquilino Pimentel
- An ant colony stores food in the summer defends itself by stinging enemies and invades a competing ant colony and steals larvae and uses them as new workers. What is the term to best describe how this species copes with everyday life?
A. Ecological defeat
B. Ecological success
C. Environmental habitation
D. Ecological niche
- If a die is rolled, what is the probability of getting a number divisible by 2?
- How long will it take A and B together, to finish a job which can be done by A alone in 6 days and B alone in 3 days?
A. 2 1/2 days
B. 3 days
C. 2 days
D. 3 ½ days
- Maternity leaves are extended to women. What legal provision extends this?
A. Article XIV Education
B. Article XIII Sec 14 women
C. Article XIII Role and Rights of People's Organization
D. Article XII Bill of Rights
- Which is the largest country in Asia?
- What is one of the man-made wonders of the Philippines?
A. Rice terraces
B. Mount Makiling
C. Manila Bay
D. Taal Volcano
- Who was the Spanish mestizo priest who first led the native secular clergy in the Secularization Movement in 1861?
A. Father Jacinto Zamora
B. Father Pedro Pelaez
C. Father Gregorio Aglipay
D. Father Jose Burgos
- Analects which are short and witty sayings that treat of moral values and good human relation, are attributed to:
A. Mao Tze Tung
- Which of the following was the first to happen?
A. Aguinaldo declared Philippine Independence.
B. Guerilla warfare against the US was initiated.
C. The Philippines was ceded to the US by the Treaty of Paris.
D. Aguinaldo was captured.
- The acronym HTML means Hyper Text Mark-up _____________.
- The fraction halfway between 3/7 and 4/7 is ________________.
- Simplify (3x – 9) / (x2 – 9)
A. 3 / (x – 3)
B. 3 / (x + 1)
C. 3 / (x + 3)
D. 3 / (x – 1)
- With the Batasang Pambansa performing legislative and executive powers in the Marcos regime, which form of government was implemented?
- The “Rubaiyat” a loosely joined series of 280 stanzas, has this general theme. Which one?
A. Always look forward to a new day.
B. Grasp pleasure while you can.
C. Never give in to death easily.
D. Create your own world and beautify it.
33. This demonstrated the feeding connections between all life forms.
A. Nutrition cycles
B. Fossil cycle
C. Biochemical pathways
D. Food web
- A toothpick can sit on the surface of water due to _________________.
A. Surface tension
B. Atmospheric pressure
- In a flame test, the presence of boron in a solution is evident by what color of flame?
A. Bright green
B. Brick red
- Who was the last Spanish Governor-General of the Philippines?
A. Ramon Blanco
B. Basilio Agustin
C. Diego de los Rios
D. Fermin Jaudenes
- of the pledges of the President of the Philippines is to defend its:
- The least common Multiple (LCM) of 2, 3 and 4 is ______.
- Which of the following has the smallest mass when measured in an equal arm balance?
A. ½ sheet of pad paper
B. ¼ sheet of pad paper
C. 1/8 sheet of pad paper
D. 1/3 sheet of pad paper
- How many glasses of Cola each to be filled with 150 cu cm of the liquid can be made from 5 family size bottles of cola each containing 1.5 liters?
- If the average or arithmetic mean of x and -5 is 10, then what must be the value of x?
- In an English test, eight students obtained the following scores: 10, 15, 12, 18, 16, 24, 12, and 14. What is the median score?
B. 15. 5
C. 14. 5
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
More from Teach Pinas:
● RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2023 (Multi-Year)
● Budget of Work DepEd MELC Based BOW for All Subjects
● Long Vowel Sounds Word Charts
● Gatchalian: Raise entry-level teachers’ salaries to P30,000
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...