- Download 22306
- File Size 82kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated October 20 2023
LET Reviewer: English Part 2
LET Reviewer English Part 2
51. Which of the theories of learning, language and literacy views children as having the ability relate new information to prior knowledge?
c. Reader response
52. What kind of word is TELECAST?
53. Which word should receive a high level /3/ in this sentence? SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR HER.
c. Is looking
More from Teach Pinas:
● RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2023 (Multi-Year)
● DepEd Guidelines on Enrollment for SY 2020-2021
● DepEd and CHED ask Senate to help teachers in the private sector
● Ways to Earn CPD Credit Units During Public Health Emergency
54. Which of the theories of learning, language and literacy emphasizes comprehension as students read?
a. Reader Response
55. Which of the theories of learning, language and literacy views children as to having the ability to organize and integrate information is schemata?
b. Reader Response
56. Which integrates the other LANGUAGE ARTS?
57. Which reading and writing SKILL is reading and making graphs?
58. What is the taxonomic stage of this behavior?
MATCH FAMILIAR VOCABULARY WORDS IN SENTENCES WITH CORRECT DEFINITIONS.
a. Mechanical Skills Perception
b. Communication Comprehension
c. Knowledge Recognition
d. Transfer Reception
59. What system do students use in capitalization and punctuation rules?
60. Which gives the television an EDGE over print media?
61. Which question falls under the LITERAL COMPREHENSION LEVEL?
a. In the story, who is short?
b. Why is it good to be short?
c. Do you agree the horse when it said that it is to be what you are?
d. What are the advantages and disadvantages of being tall and short?
62. What method of paragraph development is used in this main idea?
THE EXODUS OF FILIPINO WORKERS TO THE MIDDLE EAST IS A COMPLEX PSYCHO-ECONOMIC PHENOMENON.
63. Which word contains G pronounced as /g/ the hard sound?
64. Which word is accented on the second syllable?
65. An interior monologue is prepared when one is .
a. Reviewing events
b. Making a decision
66. Which is the appropriate way to read REFRAIN in a poem?
a. Put force on the refrain
b. Use normal ton
c. Sing the refrain portion
d. Read in a softer voice than the verse
67. If someone SHRUGS his/her shoulders, which of the following does he/she manifest?
68. Which of the following words does not rhyme with the rest?
CENT, RANG, TEMPS , LENTE
69. Which words should receive a mid-pitch level /2/ in this sentence?
a. Is looking
b. Looking for
c. For me
d. Everybody is
70. What correction should be made to this sentence?
Our office was moved about fifty blocks from the 7thstreet to 58th Street in New Manila.
a. Change fifty to 50 and 7th to Seventh
b. Change 7th to Seventh
c. Change 7th to seventh
d. Change fifty to 50 and 7th to seventh
71. Which sentence is CORECTLY written?
a. The S.E.C. has three new members: Dr. Carla Chang. Professor Marcos Ruso, and Roberto Principe. Esq.
b. The SEC has three new members: Dr. Carla Chang, Professor Marcos Ruso, and Roberto Principe, Ecs.
c. The SEC has three new members: Dr. Carla Chang, Professor Marcos Ruso and Roberto Principe Esq
d. The SEC has three new members: Dr. Carla Chang, Professor Marcos Ruso and Roberto Principe Esq.
72. What kind of homonyms are these words? BARK, BAT, BILL, BOX, FAIR
b. Homographic homophones
d. Homophonic Homographs
73. What are these line delivered by a TV host? “NEXT , OIL PRICES GOING UP.”
“COMING UP: SANDRA CAM UPDATE.”
d. Station identification
74. What kind of word is AWOL?
75. Who comes between the station and the listeners?
a. News reader
c. Assignment editor
76. Which phrase should be used to provide explanations?
a. Today, you will have to learn this, or else…
b. This is a long assignment, but you’ll just have to do it.
c. Complete this exercise, otherwise, there’ll be trouble
d. This will be difficult, but it fits in with …
77. Which phrase should be used to accept diversity?
a. Please used ideas that fit in with what I say in class.
b. That’s not the kind of answer we can accept around here.
c. That’s not how I see it, but I can understand how others might see if differently
d. I’ve never heard that expression before, so let’s not start something new.
78. What comment should be avoided so as not to discourage learners?
a. Good work
b. You’ve got it
c. You’re being lazy again
d. Good try
79. Which behavior is NOT manifested by one who has INTERPERSONNAL INTELLIGENCE?
a. Pursues personal interest
b. Has lots of friends
c. Volunteers help when others need it
d. Enjoys cooperatives game
80. Which approach should be used for teaching reading?
a. Basal textbook
b. Language process
d. Skills monitoring
81. Which phrase should be used to give praise and encouragement?
a. That was quick
b. You can never pay attention, can you?
c. That’s a dumb answer
d. I can see you never study.
82. If a student thinks in words and uses language and words in many different forms to express complex meanings, surely he likes to
a. Ask questions
b. Use body language
c. Dance, act, or mine
d. Tell jokes or riddles
83. Which word is an EXCEPTION to the rule when two vowels go walking; the first one does the talking?
84. Which error is made when the student reads FEATHER for FATHER?
85. Which word is an EXCEPTION to the CVC rule?
86. Which should be the cause for poor comprehension?
a. Limited knowledge
b. Lack automaticity
c. Limited vocabulary
d. Insufficient experiences
87. Which stage of the READING PROCESS is inferred when students construct projects?
88. Which errors is made when the student reads STREAKED for STRETCHED?
89. Which instructional procedure makes use of CHILDREN ‘S LANGUAGE and EXPERIENCES?
a. Directed-Reading-Thinking Activity
b. Language Experience Approach
c. Mastery Learning
d. Individualized method
90. Which is an informal tool for determining student READING LEVELS?
a. Informal Reading Inventory (IRI)
b. Double-Reading-Thinking Activity
c. Double-Entry Journal
d. Mastery Learning
91. Which reading takes place when TWO STUDENTS READ A TEXT TOGETHER?
92. Which is an ALTERNATIVE to traditional reading instruction that allows children to choose books themselves?
a. Reading Workshop
b. In-service Training
c. Writing Workshop
d. Seminar Workshop
93. Which instructional procedure is a BOOK DISCUSSION in which students explore, make interpretation and reflect on their feelings?
a. Directed Reading-Thinking Activity
b. Double Entry journal
c. Cloze Procedure
d. Grand Conversation
94. What is the instructional procedure used when the gather information about reader’s abilities to deal with the content and structure of texts read?
b. Grand Conversation
c. Cloze Procedure
d. K-W-L Chart
95. Which activity makes use of the ELKONIN boxes?
a. Sound watching
c. Sound Blending
d. Sound Isolation
96. Which is an INTERDISCIPLINARY UNIT that integrates reading and writing with other curricular areas like social studies, science, mathematics and values education?
b. Collaborative report
c. Theme study
d. Learning log
97. Which assessment tool is used to measure students’ reading comprehension?
a. Reading Logs
b. Running Record
c. Grand conversation
d. Anecdotal Notes
98. Which activity do a QUICK WRITE or QUICK DRAW, then crumple, throw, and read these pieces of paper?
a. Quaker Reading
b. Snowball Toss
d. Hot Seat
99. Which are cards to which illustrations and text from a picture book are attached.
a. Story Boards
b. Story Quilts
c. Word Wall
d. Story Maps
100. Which reading takes place when the lead leader reads each line then the group repeats it?
a. Cumulative reading
b. Small-group reading
c. Echo reading
d. Chorus reading
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...