- Download 3602
- File Size 52kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated October 20 2023
LET Reviewer: Agriculture and Fishery Arts Major Part 7
Agriculture and Fishery Arts Part 7
1. What makes the buffaloes unable to stay long under the sun? __________________.
2. What is the major organs belonging to the integumentary system?___________________.
3. Type of animals that secrete milk. _________________________.
4. What is the organ of copulation of hens? ______________________________.
5. Major mineral component of chicken egg. ________________________.
6. Where is blood formed in the body of animals? _____________________________.
7. Study of the structure of the body and the relation of its parts. ___________________.
8. A system responsible in the extraction and removal of waste products from the blood.
9. The largest gland in the body. ________________________________.
10. Gas carried by the artery. _______________________________..
11. The organ responsible in pumping the blood. ________________________.
12. The type of milk secreted by mammals immediately after parturition. _____________________.
13. A hormone that induces heat. ____________________________.
14. Means by which heat is lost from the body. ______________________________.
15. The system that produces anti-bodies. _____________________________.
16. Known as the soldier of the body. _________________________________.
17. Also known as the paunch in ruminants. __________________________________.
18. Where in the tongue can we sense the sweet taste? _______________________________.
19. The system responsible in cleansing the blood. ______________________________.
20. The organ that secretes milk. ______________________________________.
21. The female primary sex organ. _______________________________.
22. Another term for the true stomach. ___________________________________.
23. Another term for cold-blooded animals. __________________________________.
24. Sexual desire. __________________________________.
25. Animals exhale what? __________________________________.
26. System responsible in animal movement. ______________________________________.
27. The gland that secretes watery fluid from the body. ____________________________.
28. Known as the teeth of the chicken. ____________________________________.
29. The bone found in the thigh. ___________________________________.
30. A hormone responsible in the breakdown of glycogen and glyconeogenesis in the liver. _____________________________.
31. A hormone responsible in the release of the ova in the ovary of the chicken. _________________________.
32. Site of water absorption, fiber digestion and water soluble in chicken. ____________________.
33. What are the major organs found or part of the skeletal system? _______________________.
34. The organ for smelling.____________________.
35. Responsible in the development of the duct system of the udder. __________________.
36. Functions of lymph nodes? ___________________________.
37. Heat from the sun. ________________________________.
38. Storage place of the bile. ________________________________.
39. Animal starch. ______________________.
40. What do you call the yellow part of the egg? _______________________________.
41. Responsible in the secretion of albumen during egg development. __________________.
42. Serves in storing the food in chicken. _______________________________.
43. Rise in body temperature. ____________________________.
44. Refers to the management of animals for the purpose of making profit. ________________.
45. Examples of careers associated with animal science. ______________________.
46. Which region in the country having the highest number of carabaos. __________________.
47. Refers to young goat. _______________________.
48. Young deer. ________________________________.
49. The largest organ of the body. __________________________.
50. The hormone that promotes growth. ___________________________.
51. It secretes milk. __________________________________.
52. The length of gestation period of pigs in days.
53. An animal that is always in heat due to continuous secretion of estrogen. _________________.
54. An animal that comes into heat only once a year. _____________________.
55. The term used for the expulsion of urine from the bladder. _______________________.
56. It contains urine coming from the kidney. _________________________________.
57. How is heat lost or dissipated from the body of animals? ____________________________.
58. Another term for thermoneutral zone. _______________________________.
59. Another term for “hingal” after some sort of exercise. ___________________________.
60. It produces oily secretion for the lubrication of the skin. ___________________________.
61. The horny covering of the distal end of the digit of cattle or pig; also known as claw. _______________________________.
62. A stage in the life of a female mammal that indicates it has reached sexual maturity. ______________________________.
63. Pinkish bodies that act as filters and removes foreign matters from the lymph streams. ______________________________.
64. Blood reservoir. ____________________________.
65. The fluid that remains after blood has clotted. ____________________________.
66. It determines the rate, rhythm and amplitude of the heart. _____________________.
67. Purifies the air before it is used up by the body. ________________________________.
68. It serves as teeth of the chicken. ___________________________.
69. The end part of the digestive system. _____________________________.
70. The organ that helps the horse digest grass. ________________________.
71. Storage place of the bile. _________________________________.
72. It aids the gizzard in digesting seeds and grains eaten by the chicken. __________________.
73. They are present in the rumen which help in digesting fibrous feeds like grass. _______________.
74. Average estrus cycle of cows. __________________________.
75. The principal oxygen transport medium that contains iron. _________________________.
76. The CPU of the body. ___________________________.
77. Gas essential to plant growth and it is produced by animals. _______________________.
78. Another term for bill. __________________.
79. The basic unit of inheritance is known as ____________.
80. Responsible in the generation of energy in the form of ATP, ____________.
81. Also known as the male gamete, ______________.
82. The genetic make up of an animal or individual, _____________
83. The chromosomes of the male individual, ____________.
84. Site in the cell where the synthesis of carbohydrates is undertaken, _____________.
85. Letter representation for haploid, __________.
86. The crossing of single pair of genes for two different traits is called ______________.
87. The crossing of single pair of genes for two different traits is called ______________.
88. What do you call the system of mating used between mating of mother and son, ___________.
89. The law stating that living organisms come from other organisms, _________________.
90. The process of gamete formation in mature male, _________________.
91. What do you call the sex cell division in male animals, _______________.
92. A technology where the semen is introduced to the female genitalia by the use of an instrument, _________________.
93. The scientist who started the idea of genetics, ______________.
94. The character or trait that failed to be expressed or it is hidden, ________________.
95. Union of egg cell and sperm cell, ______________________.
96. Breeding of two different breeds of animal, ________________.
97. What does DNA stands for, _____________________________________.
98. Grouping of chromosomes based on similarity of their morphology is known as _______________.
99. Control and regulate the functions (on/off) of other genes, __________________.
100. It is the crossing of offspring to either with parental genotypes, _________________.
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...