- Download 3710
- File Size 62kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated October 20 2023
LET Reviewer: Agriculture and Fishery Arts Major Part 4
Agriculture and Fishery Arts Part 4
76. Which lighting pattern is essential to prevent very early sexual maturity of chicken?
A. Increasing or constant
B. Decreasing or constant
C. Increasing and influence
D. Decreasing and fluctuating
77. Which term is applied to a group of organism with specific characteristics that distinguish them from other groups within that species
78. Which is the collective term of domestic birds that are raised for either their meat or eggs or as pets?
More from Teach Pinas:
● RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2023 (Multi-Year)
● DepEd Secretary’s Message on the Graduation/Moving-up Ceremonies for SY 2019-2020
● DepEd: Parents have the final decision to enroll their children
● Enhanced Basic Education Enrollment Form for SY 2022-2023
79. Which described a snood correctly?
A. Fleshy appendage hanging down the skin to the throat or chin of goats
B. Fleshy flap of skin that hangs over the turkey’s beak, and similar to the caruncle, turns bright red when angered or during courtdship
C. Fleshy protuberance on the back of a cattle
D. Fleshy and usually red outcrop of skin atop the chicken head
80. At what age does improve breed of swine reach puberty?
A. 5 to 7 months
B. 6 to 8 months
C. 4 to 6 months
D. 8 to 10 months
81. Which of the following environmental conditions is NOT required for a successful incubation of egg?
C. Turning of the egg
82. Which kind of animals has bulk foods as basic diet?
83. The best age to allow a gilt to breed is ________ .
A. 5 months
B. 6 months
C. 7 months
D. 8 months
84. In selecting boars, the following should be considered EXCEPT _______ .
A. vigor of pigs
B. masculinity, both in appearance and action
C. visibility of primary sex organs
D. different sizes of testicles
85. If you use chemical pesticides, how many days are you required before flushing the pond water into the river?
A. 4 to 6 days
B. 4 to 5 days
C. 5 to 7 days
D. 5 to 6 days
86. Which chicken disease is caused by virus and with no known treatment?
A. Avain Maria
B. New Castle Disease
C. Mareks Disease
87. Which cattle disease is characterized by septicemia and sudden death? It is caused by bacteria which is transmitted through inhalation or through flies and mosquitos.
A. Food and Mouth Disease (FMD)
B. Hemorrhagic Septicema
C. Pneumonia Disease Complex
88. Which fungal disease of plants causes seedlings to rot at the soil level?
D. Leaf Spots
89. Which viral disease of plants makes the leaves have irregular mottled areas with patterns ranging from dark green to light green to yellow to white?
A. Lung worms
D. Sand fleas
90. Which skin-irritation in between the legs, around the eyes, ears and neck of swine is caused by external mites?
A. Lung worms
D. Sans fleas
91. Which bacterial disease of swine causes abortion and infection of the reproductive organs in the male resulting to sterility?
92. Which pest of animals suck the blood and causes skin irritation?
A. Lunge worms
D. Sand fleas
93. Which plant disease causes round swelling or growth on plants?
94. Which plant disease blocks the uptake of water?
A. Root Rot
95. Which plant disease causes small spots that occur mainly on the underneath side of leaves?
A. Root Rot
96. Which plant disease causes open wounds on woody plant stem?
C. Leaf Spots
97. Which avain disease causes by virus? Its initial symptoms are leg weakness and paralysis of one or both legs
A. Avian Malaria
C. Marek’s Disease
D. Avian New Castle Disease
98. Which chicken disease is characterize by a watery, sticky, bad-smelling secreation from the affected membranes or the development on a membranes of yellowish cheesy matter, called pseudo-membranes?
A. Simple colds
D. Fowl Pox and Diphtheria
99. Which avain disease usually appears during the hot months of the summer season?
A. Fowl cholera
C. Fowl Typhoid
D. Fowl Pox and Diptheria
100. Which crop disease causes blisters that burst open releasing black spores?
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...