- Download 4054
- File Size 60kb
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 14 2020
- Last Updated March 13 2023
LET Reviewer: Agriculture and Fishery Arts Major Part 2
Agriculture and Fishery Arts Part 2
26. Which is referred to as the hard covering of a seed?
A. Seed coat
27. Which of the following is NOT one of the importance of plant classification?
A. Complicates plants collection initiatives, research, breeding and specialized development efforts
B. Facilitates efficient communication, dissemination and retrieval of scientific information
C. Helps in intergeneric grafting of Solanaceae
D. Indicates the similarities of crops in their uses, adaptation growth habits and method of culture
28. Which is the transfer of pollen from the anther of one flower to the stiga of another flower in separate plants?
More from Teach Pinas:
● RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2023 (Multi-Year)
● Alfabeto Font Style Free Download
● Guidance Corner Printable Poster
● PRC LET Answer Sheet (Sample Shading Scantron)
29. Which refers to the propagation of fruits, Vegetables and ornamental plants?
A. Crop Production
B. Farm Engineering
D. Agricultural Economics
30. Which latin words mean “field cultivation”?
A. Ager cultura
B. Flos cultura
C. Proventus cultura
D. Ager cultura
31. Where were the earliest planned sowing and harvesting of plants discovered through archeological excavation?
B. Fertile cresent of Egypt and India
32. Which is the scientific and art of systematic production of useful plants and animals for man’s use and consumption through human management?
D. Crop production
33. Which crop are referred to as “garden crop” they are annual and perennial crops which are grown under an intensive system of culture and utilized with high moisture content, and therefore, perishable.
A. Agronomic crops
B. Solanaceous crops
C. Cole crops
D. Horticultural crops
34. Which pasture and forage are grown, cut, fermented and preserved before being fed to animals?
A. Spoilage crops
B. Beverage crops
C. Silage crops
D. Cereal or Grain crops
35. The following are the examples of cole crops EXCEPT __________ .
36. Which of the following are the two classification of simple fruits?
A. Monoecious and dioecious
B. Aggregate and multiple
C. Herbaceous and woody
D. Dry and flesh
37. Which grafting method is used to bypass a damage area of a tree trunk?
A. Approach grafting
B. Bark grafting
C. Inarching grafting
D. Side-veneer grafting
38. Which type of soil has 23-50% sand, and 5-27% clay, It is soft. Smooth, gritty and feels like plastic. It forms a mold when dry but requires careful handling and can be handled freely without breaking when moist.
A. Sandy soil
B. Loam soil
C. Sandy loam soil
D. Clay soil
39. Which accessories are pulled by animals or mounted on machinery to make work eaiser?
A. Farm tools
B. Farm machines
C. Farm equipment
D. Farm Implements
40. The following are examples of parasitic plants, EXCEPT_____________ .
41. Which of the following is NOT one of the toolsin nursery operations?
A. Nursery Calendar
B. Nursery Inventory
C. Plant Development Register
D. Water supply
42. Which of te process of transferring young and tender seeddlings from seedbeds into containers? It is carried out when the seedlings reach a height of 2 cm.
C. Picking out
43. Which soil erosion in caused by improper planning and arranging of furrows along the land slopes?
A. Sheet erosion
B. Gully erosion
C. Rill erosion
D. Stream-bank erosion
44. Which are herbaceous climbing or twinning plants without self-supporting stems?
45. Which refers to any crops which are intended by the grower to become his main source of income?
A. Main crops
C. Nursery crops
D. Cash crops
46. Wich are crops from the regrowth of shoots retained on the plants after harvest?
A. Filler crops
B. Ratoon crops
C. Relay crops
D. Catch crops
47. Which tool in nursery operations keeps track of the species and numbers of seedlings in the different stage of development?
A. Nursery Calendar
B. Plant Development Register
C. Nursery Inventory
D. Records of Experiments
48. Which as/are the most essential and important resource for all life on the planet?
49. Which type of irrigation is also known as trickle irrigation, micro irrigation or localized irrigation?
A. Drip irrigation
C. Sprinkle irrigation
D. Manual irrigation
50. What are all advantage of sprinkler irrigations. EXCEPT _____________ .
A. mobility of the system
B. less problem of clogging on the nozzle due to sediment laden water
C. greater conductive micro-climate
D. minimized fertilizer and nutrient loss is due to localized application and reduced leaching
Download this LET Reviewer as well as the answer keys from the button above. If the download button is not working, please leave a comment below and we will fix it as soon as possible.
For the complete list of LET Reviewers, you may follow this link: Downloadable LET Reviewers
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...