The Department of Education (DepEd) issues DepEd MEMORANDUM No. 043 s. 2023 titled “GUIDANCE ON THE CONDUCT OF ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024”. Attached to the said issuance is the newly updated DepEd Enrollment Form also known as Basic Education Enrollment Form (BEEF) for SY 2023-2024 revised as of 03/27/2023.
Guidance on the Conduct of Enrollment for School Year 2023-2024
- In accordance with DepEd Order (DO) No. 022, s. 2023 titled Implementing Guidelines on the School Calendar and Activities for the School Year (SY) 2023-2024, the Department of Education announces that enrollment shall start on August 7, 2023, and shall end on August 26, 2023.
- Further, the Department issues this Memorandum to inform all public and private schools, as well as state/local universities and colleges (SUCS/LUCS) nationwide, that for the conduct of enrollment for SY 2023-2024, DepEd adopts the guidelines stipulated in DO 35, s. 2022.
- All public and private elementary and secondary schools, including SUCS/LUCS offering basic education, and community learning centers (CLCs) shall update or encode the learner’s profile in the Learner Information System (LIS). For this purpose, all public elementary and secondary schools shall use the print or electronic copies of the Basic Education Enrollment Form (Revised as of March 27, 2023) provided in DO 010, s. 2023 (Amendment to DepEd Order No. 03, 2018 [Basic Education Enrollment Policy]) to ensure that necessary information in enrolling learners, and other data, are properly captured.
- The deadline for the submission of documentary requirements under Section V-A of DO 03, s. 2018 shall be on October 31, 2023, for both public and private schools.
- Authorities of public and private schools are instructed to strictly enforce and implement the Kindergarten cut-off age as stipulated in DO 020, s. 2018 (Amendment to DepEd Order No. 47, s. 2016).
- Schools division superintendents and school heads shall facilitate the conduct of advocacy campaigns within their respective jurisdictions to inform the general public and encourage parents/guardians of prospective learners to enroll their child for SY 2023-2024 by posting relevant materials in conspicuous places and through announcements in local televisions and radio broadcasting stations.
- For more information, please contact the Planning Service-Education Management Information System Division, 2nd Floor, Teodora Alonzo Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through the email address [email protected].
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
DepEd Enrollment Form SY 2023-2024 (BEEF)
Download the updated DepEd Enrollment Form (Annex 1 as per DM 043, s. 2023) or the Guidance on the Conduct of Enrollment for SY 2023-2024. This file is free and downloadable from the link below.
|New DepEd Enrollment Form SY 2023-2024 Basic Education Enrollment Form (BEEF)||Download|
Read more about DM. 043, S. 2023
Educational Videos, Tutorials, and more
We also invite you to subscribe to our official YouTube channel (Teach Pinas). On that channel, we will post more Educational Videos, Tutorials, Tips, News and Updates, and many more. Please consider subscribing from this link: Teach Pinas Official YouTube Channel
Our team, the Teach Pinas Team, through this website, YT channel, and social media accounts has been providing free and accessible downloadable materials for teachers since then. We aim to continue helping all teachers in this county, so we also ask for your support. If you want to contribute, please don’t hesitate and submit your content via our Contribute Page.
If you want to receive instant updates directly to your device, kindly subscribe to our pop-up notification by clicking the notification bell icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen. More useful content is coming soon, so keep visiting!
TEACH PINAS is not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to any government organization. All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We, the admins/staff, do not claim any ownership of some content posted here unless otherwise stated. If you own rights to those and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected] and we will take necessary actions ASAP. TEACH PINAS does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.teachpinas.com), is strictly at your own risk. TEACH PINAS will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Read more...